The Aquaphor New York City Triathlon is an Olympic Distance race consisting of a 1500m swim, a 40K bike, and a 10K run. Each year more than 3,000 athletes brave the waters of the mighty Hudson River before biking along Manhattan's West Side Highway. Finally, athletes put on their running shoes for a run through New York's famed Central Park.
Jillian Cardasis made a donation to David Abelson for 2013 Aquaphor NYC Triathlon
Morgan Richie made a donation to Tiago Machado for 2013 Aquaphor NYC Triathlon
Search for an event participant or team by name.
You can secure your entry through Team LIVESTRONG and swim, bike and run for more than the miles. As a member of Team LIVESTRONG, your fundraising efforts will help the Foundation provide free programs and services for people affected by cancer.
Need an entry to the race?
Register with Team LIVESTRONG.
Your Team LIVESTRONG Registration Includes:
- Guaranteed race entry
- Nike Team LIVESTRONG tri top and Dri-fit cap
- A personalized fundraising website
- Fundraising tools
- One-on-one support from Team LIVESTRONG staff
- A team celebration the weekend of the race
Your Team LIVESTRONG Responsibilities Include:
- Your commitment to fundraise a minimum of $2,250. NOTE: Fundraising must be completed by Thursday, June 27, 2013, or your race entry will be withheld.
- Representing the mission of the LIVESTRONG Foundation in training and fundraising: to inspire and empower those affected by cancer
Already have your own entry?
We also accept team members who have secured their own entries to the Aquaphor New York City Triathlon. There is no fundraising minimum. However, if you raise $500 you will receive all the benefits listed above including Team LIVESTRONG gear and access to race-weekend activities.
Top FundraisersFundraising Progress $15,977Donate To A Participant
Join Our Mailing ListSign up if you would like to receive the newest
You’ve done it! Thank you for signing up!
There has been an error. Please try again.