The 34th annual Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon will take place on Sunday, June 1, in foggy San Francisco. Thousands of spectators will attend to watch participants complete a 1.5-mile swim from Alcatraz Island to the Marina Green, bike 18 miles through the Presidio and run eight miles through Golden Gate Park.
Search for an event participant or team by name.
You can secure your entry through Team LIVESTRONG and run, ride and swim for more than the miles.
If you already have a race entry, you can still join the team and raise funds for the fight against cancer.
If you secured your entry through Team LIVESTRONG, your registration includes:
- Guaranteed race entry to the Escape From Alcatraz Triathlon on June 1, 2014.
- A Nike Team LIVESTRONG tri top and Nike dri-fit cap.
- A personalized fundraising website and fundraising tools to help you reach your goals.
- Promotional materials (LIVESTRONG wristbands, banners, posters).
- One-on-one support from LIVESTRONG staff.
- Team celebration the weekend of the race.
Your Team LIVESTRONG responsibilities include:
- Your commitment to raise $2000. NOTE: Fundraising must be completed by May 15th, 2014, or your race entry will be withheld.
- Representing the mission of LIVESTRONG in training and fundraising: to inspire and empower those affected by cancer.
Already have your own entry?
We also accept team members who have secured their own entries to the Escape From Alcatraz Triathlon. There is no fundraising minimum. However, if you raise $500, you will receive all the benefits listed above, including Team LIVESTRONG gear and access to race weekend activities.
NOTE: Fundraising must be completed by May 15th, 2014, to qualify for Team benefits as a participant who has their own entry.