Join Team LIVESTRONG on July 20-26, 2014, for the Registers Annual Great Bike Ride Across Iowa, better known as RAGBRAI. This ride should be on every cyclist’s list! Our team of cancer fighters come from across the country to ride in honor of those who have, are and will face a cancer diagnosis. Learn why we ride; join Team LIVESTRONG and spend an inspirational and fun week with us in Iowa.
We’d like to thank the many RAGBRAI veterans who return to ride and fight cancer with us year after year with a reduced fundraising minimum of $1,000. Why do we have so many returning riders? It’s one of the most memorable weeks of the summer, and we’d love to have you join our team!
You can secure your entry through Team LIVESTRONG and ride for more than just miles. As a member of Team LIVESTRONG, your fundraising efforts will help LIVESTRONG provide free programs and services for people affected by cancer.
NEED AN ENTRY TO RAGBRAI?
REGISTER WITH TEAM LIVESTRONG.
YOUR TEAM LIVESTRONG REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- A week-long entry into RAGBRAI.
- A Team LIVESTRONG cycling jersey.
- SAG support from town to town.
- A personalized fundraising website and fundraising tools to help you reach your goals.
- Promotional materials (LIVESTRONG wristbands, banners, posters).
- One-on-one support from LIVESTRONG staff.
- An unforgettable experience!
YOUR TEAM LIVESTRONG RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Your commitment to raise $1,500 as a new participant or $1,000 as a RAGBRAI veteran.
- Representing the mission of LIVESTRONG in training and fundraising: to inspire and empower those affected by cancer.
Already Have Your Own Entry?
We also accept team members who have secured their own entries to RAGBRAI. There is no fundraising minimum. However, if you raise $750, you will receive all the benefits listed above, including Team LIVESTRONG gear.
NOTE: Fundraising must be completed by July 18, 2014, or your ride entry will be withheld.