Thank you to ALL participants, spectators, sponsors and volunteers who came out to make the 5th Annual Eric Shanteau’s Swim For Your Life a success! Results are now posted.
On September 20, 2014, Eric Shanteau and his Olympic and USA National teammates will join us at Lake Lanier Islands for a full day of open water swimming. Participants will have the option to swim 500yd, 1K and 5K distances in Sunset Cove on Lake Lanier. Check out the course map for more detailed information on the swim!
In addition to swimming, you can fundraise to support this cause that is so personal to many of us. Upon receiving an authentic Swim For Your Life swim cap and t-shirt, you can win shammy towels, Dri-fit shirts and even a swim jacket. By participating and fundraising, you will help to improve the lives of those affected by cancer and their families by raising vital funds for LIVESTRONG’s programs and services.
Registration for this event closes on Thursday September 18th.
You can swim with Eric Shanteau and Team LIVESTRONG for more than just times. As a participant in Swim For Your Life, you will have access to your own personal fundraising center. Your fundraising efforts will help the LIVESTRONG Foundation provide free programs and services for people affected by cancer.
Want to swim with Eric Shanteau
and Team LIVESTRONG?
Your Team LIVESTRONG registration includes:
- Guaranteed entry to an open water swim on September 20, 2014.
- Arena swim cap and authentic Swim For Your Life t-shirt.
- A personalized fundraising website and fundraising tools to help you reach your goals.
- Promotional materials (LIVESTRONG wristbands, banners, posters).
- One-on-one support from LIVESTRONG staff.
- A special lunch on event day.
YOUR FUNDRAISING INCENTIVES INCLUDE:
- Authentic Swim For Your Life shammy towel—participants who raise above $100.
- Swim For Your Life Dri-fit t-shirts—participants who raise above $500.
- Authentic LIVESTRONG tailgate chair—participants who raise above $1K.