Each year, cyclists from around the globe descend on New York City for an experience unlike any other – a ride on traffic-free streets. On Sunday, May 3, riders will pedal 42 miles through all five boroughs of New York City, and will finish on Staten Island for a post-ride festival.There’s no better way to experience The Big Apple than by bike, and at 42 miles, this ride is doable for cyclists of all levels.
Skip the lottery and Join Team LIVESTRONG today! You will help to improve the lives of people affected by cancer and their families by raising critical funds for LIVESTRONG’s programs and services. Already entered? Fear not. You can still join the fight with Team LIVESTRONG.
You can secure your entry through Team LIVESTRONG and ride for more than the miles. As a member of Team LIVESTRONG, your fundraising efforts will help the Foundation provide free programs and services for people affected by cancer now.
NEED AN ENTRY TO THE RACE?
REGISTER WITH TEAM LIVESTRONG.
YOUR TEAM LIVESTRONG REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Guaranteed race entry to the TD 5 Boro Bike Tour on Sunday, May 3, 2015
- Team LIVESTRONG jersey
- Personalized fundraising website and fundraising tools to help you reach your goals
- Promotional materials (LIVESTRONG wristbands, banners, posters)
- One-on-one support from LIVESTRONG staff
- Team dinner and celebration the weekend of the race
YOUR TEAM LIVESTRONG RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDES:
- Your commitment to raise $1000. NOTE: Fundraising must be completed by April 23rd, 2015, or your race entry will be withheld.
- Representing the mission of the LIVESTRONG Foundation in training and fundraising: to inspire and empower those affected by cancer.
ALREADY HAVE YOUR OWN ENTRY?
We also accept team members who have secured their own entries to the TD 5 Boro Bike Tour. There is no fundraising minimum. However, if you raise $500, you will receive all the benefits listed above, including Team LIVESTRONG gear and access to race weekend activities.
NOTE: Fundraising must be completed by April 23rd, 2015, to qualify for team benefits as a participant who has their own entry.