Austin is where it all started for LIVESTRONG. Join us for the Austin Marathon and Half Marathon and 5K as we show our hometown spirit and paint the town yellow. Suitable for most abilities, the course runs through some of Austin’s most scenic and historic neighborhoods. Highlights include the Hyde Park neighborhood, Lady Bird Johnson Lake, the University of Texas campus, the State Capitol and Congress Avenue. This exciting event in the “Live Music Capitol of the World” features more than 30 Austin bands to keep you entertained throughout the course. By joining Team LIVESTRONG, you have the opportunity to join our family in fighting for those living with cancer around the world. By fundraising with us, you will be supporting the free programs and services that we offer to those affected. Being a member of Team LIVESTRONG also comes with its perks! Hats, t-shirts, and a brunch experience you don’t want to miss are just some of the bonuses of joining our team! We hope that you will stand with us and run for those in our lives that have been touched by cancer.
Patrick Rastelli registered for Austin Marathon and Half Marathon and 5K
Search for an event participant or team by name.
You can secure your entry through Team LIVESTRONG and Austin Marathon and Half Marathon and 5K for more than the miles. As a member of Team LIVESTRONG, your fundraising efforts will help the Foundation provide free programs and services for people affected by cancer, right now.
NEED AN ENTRY TO THE RACE?
REGISTER WITH TEAM LIVESTRONG.
YOUR TEAMLIVESTRONG REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Guaranteed race registration
- A Team LIVESTRONG T-shirt and cap
- A personalized fundraising website
- Fundraising tools
- One-on-one support from Team LIVESTRONG staff
- Team celebration event during race weekend
- Eligibility for exclusive team gear
YOUR TEAM LIVESTRONG RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Your commitment to raise $500 (for the full marathon) or $400 (for the half marathon) or $150 (for the 5K). NOTE: Fundraising must be completed by Friday, February 3, 2017, or your race entry will be withheld
- Representing the mission of the LIVESTRONG Foundation in training and fundraising: to inspire and empower those affected by cancer.
ALREADY HAVE YOUR OWN ENTRY OR WANT TO BE A VIRTUAL SUPPORTER?
We also accept team members who have secured their own entry to the Austin Marathon and Half Marathon and 5K, or who will be supporting the team from afar. There is no fundraising minimum. However, if you raise $250 you will receive all the benefits listed above including Team LIVESTRONG gear and access to race-weekend activities.
NOTE: Fundraising must be completed by Friday, February 3, 2017, to qualify for Team benefits as a participant who has their own entry.
Top FundraisersFundraising Progress $30,878Donate To A Participant