Challenge yourself and join Team LIVESTRONG for one hundred miles across the high-altitude, extreme terrain of the Colorado Rockies! This event was created for only the most determined athletes! You'll start the ride at 10,152 feet and climb to 12,424 feet! Throughout the day you’ll be challenged to catch your breath — while the views try to take it away. Join Team LIVESTRONG for this unique cycling experience and help improve the lives of people affected by cancer.
Search for an event participant or team by name.
You can secure your entry through Team LIVESTRONG and ride for more than the miles. As a member of Team LIVESTRONG, your fundraising efforts will help the Foundation provide free programs and services for people affected by cancer.
REGISTER WITH TEAM LIVESTRONG
YOUR TEAM LIVESTRONG REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Guaranteed ride entry
- A Dri-FIT Team LIVESTRONG t-shirt and cap
- Team LIVESTRONG water bottle
- A personalized fundraising website and fundraising tools to help you reach your goals
- One-on-one support from LIVESTRONG staff
- Team LIVESTRONG team event on ride weekend
YOUR TEAM LIVESTRONG RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Your commitment to raise $2,350. NOTE: Fundraising must be completed by July 31, 2018 or your entry will be withheld.
- Representing the mission of the LIVESTRONG Foundation in training and fundraising: improving the lives of people affected by cancer, now.
- Learn more about the LIVESTRONG mission.
Top FundraisersFundraising Progress $26,429Donate To A Participant