Considered the fourth-largest race in the world, the Bank of America Chicago Marathon is an elite event held annually in the heart of Chicago, IL. Starting and finishing in Grant Park, the marathon takes place throughout beautiful downtown Chicago. The course, respected as one of the six World Marathon Majors, is known for being fast and flat, and can be the perfect event for your next personal record!
Running with Team LIVESTRONG in the Bank of America Chicago Marathon team will guarantee your entry into the race, and gives you access to a personalized fundraising page, a Team LIVESTRONG running jersey, and one-on-one fundraising support from a Team LIVESTRONG staff member. And most importantly, you get to do something meaningful to improve the lives of those fighting cancer. Be sure to register NOW because spots will fill up fast!
You can secure your entry through Team LIVESTRONG and run for more than the miles. As a member of Team LIVESTRONG, your fundraising efforts will help the foundation provide free programs and services for people affected by cancer.
NEED AN ENTRY TO THE RACE?
REGISTER WITH TEAM LIVESTRONG.
- $100 REGISTRATION FEE
- COMMITMENT TO RAISE $1,750 TO COVER ENTRY COSTS AND SUPPORT LIVESTRONG'S FREE PROGRAMS AND SERVICES TO HELP THOSE AFFECTED BY CANCER
YOUR TEAM LIVESTRONG REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Guaranteed race registration
- Team LIVESTRONG running jersey
- Team LIVESTRONG dry-fit hat
- A personalized fundraising website
- Fundraising tools
- One-on-one support from Team LIVESTRONG staff
Your Team LIVESTRONG Responsibilities Include:
- Your commitment to raise $1,750. NOTE: Half of your fundraising, $875, must be completed by Friday, May 17, 2019 and the total amount, $1,750, must be raised by Friday, September 27, 2019 or your credit card will be charged the remaining amount.
- Representing the mission of LIVESTRONG in training and fundraising: to inspire and empower those affected by cancer.
Already have your own entry?
We also accept team members who have secured their own entries to the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. There is no fundraising minimum. However, if you raise $500, you will receive all the benefits listed above, including Team LIVESTRONG gear and access to race weekend activities.
NOTE: Fundraising must be completed by September 27th, 2019 to qualify for Team benefits as a participant who has their own entry.