As one of the 6 World Majors, the BMW Berlin Marathon is a race with a tradition and very much steeped in history. Due to its flat and fast nature, it's the current Marathon World record course, and attracts runners from around the world. The course passes several iconic buildings such as the Brandenburg Gate, the Victory Column, the Charlottenburg Castle, the Memorial Church, the Potsdamer Square, the TV Tower and the Berliner Dom, just to name a few.
By joining Team LIVESTRONG, not only do you get to compete in a beautiful, historic city, you are running for more than miles and supporting our free programs and services that help those affected by cancer, now. Sign up today to be a part of this once in a lifetime event!
You can secure your entry through Team LIVESTRONG and run for more than miles. As a member of Team LIVESTRONG, your fundraising efforts will help the foundation provide free programs and services for people affected by cancer.
NEED AN ENTRY TO THE RACE?
REGISTER WITH TEAM LIVESTRONG.
- $100 REGISTRATION FEE
- COMMITMENT TO RAISE $2,500 TO COVER ENTRY COSTS AND SUPPORT LIVESTRONG'S FREE PROGRAMS AND SERVICES TO HELP THOSE AFFECTED BY CANCER
YOUR TEAM LIVESTRONG REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Guaranteed race registration
- Team LIVESTRONG Running jersey
- A team LIVESTRONG Dry-Fit Hat
- A personalized fundraising website
- Fundraising tools
- One-on-one support from Team LIVESTRONG staff
YOUR TEAM LIVESTRONG RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Your commitment to raise $2,500. NOTE: Half of your fundraising,$1,250, must be completed by April 26, 2019 and the full amount, $2,500, must be fundraised by September 13, 2019 or your race entry will be withheld.
- Representing the mission of the LIVESTRONG Foundation in training and fundraising: to inspire and empower those affected by cancer.
ALREADY HAVE YOUR OWN ENTRY?
We also accept team members who have secured their own entries to the BMW Berlin Marathon. There is no fundraising minimum, however, if you raise $750 you will receive all the benefits listed above, including Team LIVESTRONG gear.
NOTE: Fundraising must be completed by September 13, 2019 to qualify for Team benefits as a participant who has their own entry.