The Marine Corps Marathon is the third largest marathon in the U.S., with more than 30,000 runners. Skip the lottery and get access to this exclusive event through Team LIVESTRONG. Run with fellow teammates to help improve the lives of people affected by cancer today!
Phil Toomey registered for 2018 Marine Corps Marathon
Search for an event participant or team by name.
You can secure your entry through Team LIVESTRONG and run for more than the miles. As a member of Team LIVESTRONG, your fundraising efforts will help the Foundation provide free programs and services for people affected by cancer.
REGISTER WITH TEAM LIVESTRONG
YOUR TEAMLIVESTRONG REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Guaranteed entry into the 43rd Marine Corps Marathon
- A Dri-FIT Team LIVESTRONG T-shirt and cap
- An invitation to all team events during race weekend
- A personalized fundraising website and fundraising tools to help you reach your goals
- Promotional materials (LIVESTRONG wristbands)
- One-on-one support from LIVESTRONG staff
- An unforgettable experience!
YOUR TEAM LIVESTRONG RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Your commitment to raise $650. NOTE: Fundraising must be completed by October 12, 2018 or your entry will be withheld.
- Representing the mission of the LIVESTRONG Foundation in training and fundraising: to inspire and empower those affected by cancer.
ALREADY HAVE YOUR OWN ENTRY?
Fundraising Progress $675Donate To A Participant
- We also accept team members who have secured their own entries to the 43rd Marine Corps Marathon. There is no fundraising minimum. However, if you raise $250 you will receive all the benefits listed above.
- NOTE: Fundraising must be completed by October 12, 2018, to qualify for Team benefits as a participant who has their own entry.