Team LIVESTRONG is going to Michigan for the 2018 Ragnar Relay where teams of 12 will run a combined 200 miles. This overnight event begins in Muskegon, MI and ends in beautiful Traverse City, MI. Runners will pass lighthouses and historic ships as well as apple orchards, cherry blossoms and rolling hills. Not only will you get to take in the amazing sites during this unique running event, but you are also helping to improve the lives of those affected by cancer by running and fundraising with Team LIVESTRONG. This will be an event you won’t soon forget. So, grab 11 of your friends and sign up to run for more than just miles!
Search for an event participant or team by name.
You can secure your entry through Team LIVESTRONG and run Reebok Ragnar Relay Michigan for more than the miles. As a member of Team LIVESTRONG, your fundraising efforts will help the Foundation provide free programs and services to people affected by cancer now.
NEED AN ENTRY TO THE RACE?
REGISTER WITH TEAM LIVESTRONG
YOUR TEAM LIVESTRONG REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Guaranteed race registration
- BRAND NEW Team LIVESTRONG Running Jersey
- A personalized fundraising website and fundraising tools to help you reach your goals
- One-on-one support from LIVESTRONG staff
- Eligibility for exclusive team gear
- Teams who raise $15,000 will receive a special care package during the race to give your team a boost
- Teams who raise $20,000 will have vans provided on event weekend
YOUR TEAM LIVESTRONG RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Your commitment to raise $500. NOTE: Fundraising must be completed by Friday, September 14, 2018, or your entry will be withheld.
- Representing the mission of the LIVESTRONG Foundation in training and fundraising: to inspire and empower people affected by cancer.
Already Have Your Own Entry or Want to Be a Virtual Supporter?
- We also accept team members who have secured their own entries to Reebok Ragnar Relay Michigan. There is no fundraising minimum. However, if you raise $250 you will receive all the benefits listed above including Team LIVESTRONG gear and access to race-weekend activities.
- NOTE: Fundraising must be completed by Friday, September 14, 2018 to qualify for team benefits as a participant who has their own entry.
Top FundraisersFundraising Progress $7,980Donate To A Participant