Team LIVESTRONG is heading back to the Texas Hill Country for the 2018 Reebok Ragnar Relay Luckenbach. Teams of 12 will run about 200 miles in this overnight event from San Marcos to historic Luckenbach, TX, and fight to improve the lives of people affected by cancer now. Along the route, runners will be rewarded with stunning views of Texas Hill Country and the comradery of a team brought together by a shared purpose. This will be an event you won’t soon forget.
Worried you can’t fill a team? If possible, incomplete teams will be matched together to ensure each team has a full, 12 person roster.
You can secure your entry through Team LIVESTRONG and run Reebok Ragnar Luckenbach for more than the miles. As a member of Team LIVESTRONG, your fundraising efforts will help the Foundation provide free programs and services to people affected by cancer now. We hope that you and 11 friends will be able to take on this amazing relay together, but in the event you cannot recruit a full team, we will do our best to match incomplete teams together to ensure each team has a full, 12-person roster.
NEED AN ENTRY TO THE RACE?
REGISTER WITH TEAM LIVESTRONG
YOUR TEAM LIVESTRONG REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Guaranteed race registration
- A Team LIVESTRONG water bottle
- A Dri-FIT Team LIVESTRONG T-shirt
- A personalized fundraising website and fundraising tools to help you reach your goals
- One-on-one support from LIVESTRONG staff
- Eligibility for exclusive team gear
- Team celebrations during race weekend
- Teams who raise $10,000 will receive a special care package during the race to give your team a boost
- Teams who raise $15,000 will have vans provided on event weekend
YOUR TEAM LIVESTRONG RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Your commitment to raise $500. NOTE: Fundraising must be completed by Friday March 2, 2018, or your entry will be withheld.
- Representing the mission of the LIVESTRONG Foundation in training and fundraising: to inspire and empower people affected by cancer.
Already Have Your Own Entry or Want to Be a Virtual Supporter?
- We also accept team members who have secured their own entries to Reebok Ragnar Relay Luckenbach. There is no fundraising minimum. However, if you raise $250 you will receive all the benefits listed above including Team LIVESTRONG gear and access to race-weekend activities.
- NOTE: Fundraising must be completed by Friday, March 2, 2018 to qualify for team benefits as a participant who has their own entry.